This report is the most comprehensive assessment of the burgeoning nanotechnology market, with focused emphasis on the most promising subsector: medical technologies. In the near term, nanotechnology enabled medical devices are forecasted to have astounding impacts on how we diagnose, treat and prevent diseases, injuries and aging.
- Learn about the latest innovations and discoveries in nanomedicine!
- See what your competitors are doing in this booming field!
- Spot where investors are putting the money which subsectors and companies!
- Read one-on-one interviews with pioneers and leaders in the nanotechnology industry!
- Get up-to-speed with our Nanotechnology Primer section!
Medical Device Daily's Nanotechnology R&D Report 2009 is
priced at $599, plus $17.95 in shipping and handling.
Medical Device Daily's Nanotechnology R&D Report 2009 offers a generous overview of the advances in nanomedicine and provides details on more than 152 products and more than 120 companies and research institutes that are developing them.
In addition to the deep analysis of key technologies and the most important players, the report includes a status chart of 152 products currently in various stages of development. It will help you to spot research institutions that may not be on your radar, along with veteran companies that have solidly established themselves in the market. You'll find details on the152 products, all organized by disease indication including the following sections:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Coatings for devices
- Drug delivery
- Environmental exposure
- Gene expression
- Genetic disease detection
- Infectious disease
- Infection control
- Wound care
- Power sources for implanted devices
- Tissue engineering
- Tissue regeneration
- Surgical products
- Research tools
- Hearing aids
Medical Device Daily's Nanotechnology R&D Report 2009 contains one-on-one interviews with industry leaders offering insight into the future of nanomedicine: Clayton
Teague, chief ambassador of U.S. nanotech R&D, and Darrell
Brookstein, managing director of The Nanotech Company. An extensive market analysis section is also provided to assess the global markets with interviews from VC firms in the U.S. and Europe, along with a review of recent developments in China.
If you're in one of the following groups, you need this report to get a handle on this rapidly emerging sector:
- Biotech, pharma and device companies.
- Venture capital firms and investors.
- Local governments and trade groups looking to facilitate funding programs for nanomedicine.
- Corporate and IP attorneys.
This report can be purchased in print or PDF.
To view a PDF of the table of contents and a few sample pages, click here.
View 2009 Table of Contents.
Print and PDF Version:
Price: $599 (+ $17.95 s&h)