This brand new, just released innovative report delivers dynamic market intelligence that jumps off the page and into your business agenda. The comprehensive analysis and data, combined in our in-depth forecasts and groundbreaking news makes this the only source you'll need!
As a disease, obesity directly afflicts the health of billions and contributes to the mortality of an unbounded number of people. The BioWorld & Medical Device Daily Obesity Report: Tipping The Market Scales With Biotech & Med-Tech Regimens
is now available to tip the market scales in your favor with the business acumen on this market that can optimize your R&D and medical efforts in fighting the latest Battle of the Bulge.
BioWorld & Medical Device Daily Obesity Report: Tipping The Market Scales With Biotech & Med-Tech Regimens is priced at $299, plus $17.95 in shipping and handling.
Biotech, pharma and med-tech decision-makers and practitioners, as well as market observers, investors and purveyors of weight loss products & services can depend on this comprehensive account, published from the combined experience and resources of two of the most reliable and erudite names in daily reporting in life sciences journalism over the past 20 years, BioWorld and Medical Device Daily.
The obesity market represents the next great health epidemic. Globally, 1.7 billion adults are overweight and 500 million are obese, putting 25 percent of the world's population in the disease's grasp, with those figures projected to respectively increase by mid-decade to 2.3 billion and 700 million, creating the need for a huge treatment market to heal what is becoming the world's largest disease market.
- Med-tech's cutting-edge market advantage over drug developers
- Obesity's contribution to heart disease, cancer, diabetes, stroke, arthritis and more
- Why most undiagnosed patients-in-waiting are oblivious to their overweight status
- More than 70 revealing graphics that characterize and forecast the market
- The ironic correlation of world hunger vs. global obesity
- Principal news in R&D, surgery, deals, corporate activity
- Defining obesity as a disease, an epidemic, or just an out-of-control condition
- The projected revenue growth in med-tech, pharma and biotech obesity sectors
- Top current and in-development medical procedures, devices and drugs
- Comparative healthcare data on obesity-, tobacco- and hunger-related conditions
- Childhood obesity probability indicators and statistics for unborn-to-teenage population
Based on widely regarded criterion issued by WHO, CDC, NIH and literally every other organization that studies population health issues, more than 60 percent of the people in the U.S. are obese, while globally, 40 percent classify as overweight and obese. 1.2 billion that is the global market of the twenty-first century, in which global obesity, as of 2010, incongruously rivals world hunger as the most ubiquitous threat to good health, while surpassing tobacco as the most predominant cause of preventable death in the U.S.
Order the BioWorld & Medical Device Daily Obesity Report: Tipping The Market Scales With Biotech & Med-Tech Regimens to understand how a burgeoning disease prevalence, a strong public awareness, committed government endeavors and a lack of new med-tech and drug approvals have created the perfect unmet need recipe for opportunity. Season that mixture generously with investment and heat it with lukewarm, but evolving, R&D to bring this market to a boiling success for resourceful med-tech, pharma and biotech players.
BioWorld & Medical Device Daily Obesity Report: Tipping The Market Scales With Biotech & Med-Tech Regimens can be purchased in print or PDF.
To view the table of contents, click here.
View 2010 Table of Contents
To place an order: Call 800-477-6307 or 770-810-3144 (Outside the U.S.) or email MedicalDeviceDaily.firstname.lastname@example.org.