This report delivers comprehensive data and strong analysis on the arthritis phenomenon which is poised to become a global burden on the healthcare system, payers and the population. BioWorld also details the promising prospects for investors in the field and provides a practical assessment of the R&D landscape for the scientific community.
- Identify the top-selling arthritis drugs, medical technologies and devices
- Understand the prevalence/incidence dynamics
- Learn about the major players
- Get insight on the challenges of market participation
- Analyze the potential of the market through 2030.
BioWorld Arthritis Report 2009: Drug and Med-Tech Innovation and Economics is priced at $599, plus $17.95 in shipping and handling.
If you are considering best opportunities for R&D or investment in this no-room-for-error economy, take a look at the ongoing growth and opportunity dynamics in the arthritis market, as presented in the BioWorld Arthritis Report 2009: Drug and Med-Tech Innovation and Economics.
Get hard-to-find data and analysis on the arthritis sector:
- Global Arthritis Expenditures
- Global Arthritis Revenue
- Arthritis Risk Factors
- Prevalence of Arthritis in the U.S., 2000-2020
- Cost to Treat Arthritis in the U.S., 1997-2015
- Prevalence of RA, OA and Gout
- Prevalence of Arthritis by Age
- Market Share Breakdowns
- Top Arthritis Drugs
- Arthritis Investment
- Arthritis Clinical Trials
Diagnosed arthritis afflicts 22 percent of the U.S. population and is projected to affect the lives of as many as 50 percent by 2030. Firstborn Baby Boomers recently reached 60 and the rest of that generation will continue to do so over the next 15 years, creating the largest senior citizen demographic in history, as well as one of the biggest disease indication growth markets.
Half of the 8 top-selling biotechnology drugs are indicated for arthritis and the disease is projected to become the number one non-fatal chronic disease in the U.S. in the coming decade. This report analyzes the biotechnology industry's impact on this market, and also includes a special section devoted to med-tech:
- Most common Musculoskeletal Procedures
- Musculoskeletal Procedures Revenue Market
- Spinal Revenue and Global Market Share by Company
- Patients with Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Synovial Injection Market 2007
- Total Revenue from Knee and Hip Reconstructions
- Hip and Knee Revenue and Global Market Share by Company
- Osteoporosis-Related Fragility Fractures
- Global Market Share for Vertebral Compression Fractures
This report can be purchased in print or PDF and is available online for full-site subscribers.
To view the table of contents, click here.
View 2009 Table of Contents.
To place an order: Call 800-477-6307 or 770-810-3144 (Outside the U.S.) or email MedicalDeviceDaily.email@example.com.