The "deal" continues to be the trend-setting dynamic in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical markets. Success in the industry has become increasingly impacted by the companies' capacity to engage in partnering transactions, and this new report shows you how to do it.
The BioWorld BioPartnering Report 2009, from the editors of BioWorld Today, provides profound insight, examples and strategies for biotech and pharma companies to identify appropriate partners, negotiate transactions and navigate the aggressive environment in which missteps and hesitation can easily result in lost opportunity.
Compared to 2007, partnering is not only still on a roll, but has shifted into overdrive as it maintains a 10-year run of aggressive activity. Every company in the industry must now understand the elements of successful biopartnering, as pharma is desperately seeking drugs, biotech pursues funding and infrastructure support and VCs remain fiscally cautious.
The BioWorld BioPartnering Report 2009 is priced at $599, plus $17.95 in shipping and handling.
You can review this product for 30 days. If you cancel within 30 days of receipt, you will receive a full credit upon return of the product together with a request for cancellation.
With the BioWorld BioPartnering Report 2009, you will be able to:
- Analyze real-life case studies illustrating the do's and don'ts of successful partnering.
- Gain insight from firsthand interviews with seasoned veterans of the partnering process.
- Learn tips on how to research and approach potential partners.
- Benefit from a special "Keys to Success" section for future reference.
- Acquire proven strategies and techniques on the partnering process.
The BioWorld BioPartnering Report 2009 give you tools to make identifying potential partners more simplified: Trends on patent expirations, revenue projections, drug approvals, current collaborations, and deal valuations are provided, as well as a unique "Partnering Profiles" section containing dossiers on pharma and big biotech companies that are aggressively seeking out partners. Details in these profiles include:
- The company's partnering strategy
- Partnering contacts (licensing and business development)
- Scientific and technological areas of interest
- Recent partnering collaborations
- Company's internal partnering process
The BioWorld BioPartnering Report 2009 gives both parties biotech and pharma companies their best chance at a smooth and successful collaboration from start to finish! Gain the understanding you need to prepare for the events that will significantly affect your company throughout your partnering process.
People who need this report:
- Biotechnology and pharmaceutical executives
- Analysts and investors
- Attorneys and patent officers
- Research and development directors
- Technology transfer officers
- Local and state governments
This report can be purchased in print or PDF.
To view the table of contents,
Print and PDF Version:
Report-Only Price: $599 (+ $17.95 s&h)